Make proposals in minutes
Simply choose a proposal template, add your products & services in the pricing section, add any additional text, videos or images you want. Click ‘Send’, type the email message to send with your proposal and you are done. It’s that quick and easy!
SEE VIDEO DEMO
- Unlimited templates
- Unlimited docs
- Document builder and editor, with drag & drop and WYSIWYG interface
- Content library (text blocks, images, video, PDF files, spreadsheets)
- Content locking
- Insert adhoc images and PDF files
- PDF Document embedding option (make a PDF part of your document instead of click to open)
- Insert spreadsheets
- Drag & Drop interface
- Send proposals directly by email, viewed as HTML and automatically converted to PDF format for printing and e-signing
- Use predefined ([ClientFirstName], [clientCompanyName], [proposalExpireDate], etc.) or your own custom tokens
- And last but not least, a truely easy-to-use application, not like other solutions that are clunky and difficult to set-up.
- SSL Encryption of all documents transmitted
- Sales proposals and Customer Data is encrypted on the server
- Document analytics, easy to use charts showing performance of sales teams, e.g. number of proposals sent, proposals accepted, and analysis of lost opportunities.
- Client side text labels can be translated to another language or just customised to your needs
- GEO-Coded customer address – if you record a customer address on a proposal, this is automatically geocoded for analysis on google maps, giving you a geographical view of proposal sent over a period of time.
- CSV proposal data export for easy import to other tools such as MS Excel
- Mobile App for Sales consultants (with Live Chat option for customers to discuss real time while they read your proposal)
- Automated Table layout formatting to keep proposals looking good
- Custom branding
Sales Quote Tools
- Pricing tables and product catalogs
- Split your pricing tables into different groups (e.g. Implementation, SEO, Marketing etc.). If you use groups in your quotes you can also enable subtotals so that your clients can easily see the costs of each group.
- Summarise line items to sub-headings and sub-total (hides the detail lines items from the customer)
- Smart Discounts – You can use a relative (%) or absolute (amount of money) discount for the whole quote and/or set different discounts for each quote item.
- Customer Data module, sync to other applications to get your customer data, saving time when creating proposals for existing customers.
Workflow & Smart Alerts
- Automatic notifications, push and email notifications when proposals are opened, read, bounced back, opened when expired
- Manager approval workflow (coming soon)
- Automatic proposal expiration settings
- Auto reminders – set up sending custom emails automatically to you or your clients for example 3 days after a proposal was sent or viewed (coming soon)
- Approve Now option for customer to easily approve and e-sign documents
- Proposal Reason Lost tracking – update status of proposal to lost and give a reason for later trend analysis
- Unlimited templates
- Sample proposal template library to help get you started
- Multiple sales teams
- Custom roles and granular permissions
- Setup content libraries (text, images, video, pdf docs) specific for each sales team